H P Code Master Defibrillator
H P CodeMaster™ XL The technical data given in this publication is for general information and are subject to change without notice. Actual configuration on the unit may vary. Contact our sales representatives for a complete list of details.
- Repeated charging to less than 100% will reduce the useful life of the battery.
- Waveform: damped sinusoidal.
- Output energy (delivered): 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300, and 360 joules.
- Charge control: push-button on apex paddle and on front panel.
- Charge time: less than 5 seconds to 360 joules with a functional battery installed.
- Charge-done indicator: display indicates available energy, charge-done light on apex paddle, charge done tone.
- Synchronizer: SYNC message appears on the monitor and is annoted periodically on the recorder while in synchronous mode.
- An audible beep sounds with each detected R-wave, while a marker on the monitor and sync mark on the recorder strip indicate the discharge point.
- Paddles: standard paddles are anterior/anterior.
- Adult electrodes (83 cm sq) slide off to expose pediatric electrodes (21 cm sq).
- Paddle cord is 10 feet (3m).
- Full range of internal paddles available
- Input: ECG activity may be viewed through the paddles or patient cable.
- Lead fault: LEADS OFF message and dashed baseline appear on the monitor if a lead becomes disconnected.
- Common mode rejection: greater than 100 dB measured as per AAMI standards for cardiac monitors.
- Heart rate display: digital read out on monitor from 20 to 280 bpm.
- Annotations: time, date, heart rate, event markers, ECG mode, and selected energy.
- Recorder mode: automatically documents events and ECG during defibrillation episodes.
- The recorder can be configured to run in either real time or with a 6-second delay.
- Frequency response: 0.5 to 40 Hz monitor bandwidth. 0.05 to 150 Hz diagnostic bandwidth is selectable
||7.9”H x 11.8”W x 15.6”L/20 x 30 x 39.7 cm)
||24 lbs./10.9 kg
||Rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery. 4 Ah, 12 V nominal.
||2 hours to 90% of full capacity. 18 hours to 100% capacity.
||100 to 230 VAC ±15%, 50/60 Hz. Battery
||2.5 hours monitoring or 50 full-energy discharges or 1 hour monitoring and recording.